I feel like I am not quite there, I mean emotionally and mentally as a 20 year old. Many of the people (random people like my hairstylist) say I look like a 18 year old. My Mum thinks I act/behave like a 16 year old, which at sometimes I don't deny that fact at all. I find that there are more things that I can improve as an individual, and sometimes I feel so "hollow" on the inside as a human being.
I want to do some meaningful things - like visiting a third world country and do some charity work over there. Life is so short, despite the fact that the life expectancy of Singaporeans are increasing. That's food for thought today.
I watched the match between Liverpool and Singapore yesterday, and sad to say, we will never make it to the world cup. No pun intended, but we might just be good enough for a asian league if there is any.
Today I went back to my old workplace near my home to see if I could spot any familiar faces and I did. I had to queue up to see some of them, which was funny when they saw me and laughed. Good to see some of them and I started to miss some of the part-timers I worked with previously. Now it's raining heavily and it is a good thing because it was scorching hot for the last couple of days.
That's a summary for the past few days - I might be busy to update any new happenings, but will try to. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment