Yup. The first day of school - as a university student. I woke up and left the house pretty early. I reached school at about a few minutes to 8 and I was pretty anxious. Luckily my brother prepped me for the week, by calling me last night. He told me to bring something to hold the notes (and they were for a year = all the lessons). I was quite optimistic at the start of the class and when it was halfway into the class, I kinda understood what the lecturer was saying and all. However, towards the end of the class, I felt a sudden gush of stress in my mind, and I pondered about my survival for the next 3 years in the university. I don't wanna cave into the stress that quickly although I was mentally prepared for the "hideous" and hard things to come. The first day was all about the lesson, and I was too shy to talk to anybody and start introducing myself to them. I suppose many of the students have that poly/JC mentality, and I don't deny that fact. As I was on my way out of the campus, I started remembering my years in poly and how I really enjoyed it, and I would really like to get back to that kind of "study life".
It's only the first week and I hope it will get better next week. I am trying hard to absorb at every lesson and I hope I could do so. Wish me luck!!
PS: I really wished somebody who is my friend could be in the same course as me; making new friends and meeting new people is so hard..since I am a introvert.
Gambatte!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment