Monday, July 13, 2009

huh?!

That was my first reaction to the first message I received today - from SIM. I had to choose my modules and a timetable. They had a dateline (which was today) so I quickly sat down to do it, and text my brother about it. I went ahead and did it because my bro said that it could be some kind of demographics - to see what the students would choose. In the end I chose a likely timetable for myself, which I was quite satisfied and clicked confirm. Much to my surprise, there was a statement that the registration for the year 2009/2010 is now complete, and so I got skeptical and it turns out that would be my final timetable and school starts very soon! My brother said I could have gotten a better lecturer for one module and called SIM and enquired whether I could swap classes, but to no avail.

OMG!!

My enrollment hasn't been completed yet and school starts in less than a month!!!

I have to prepare myself mentally now, and make the most of days of the amount of freedom I have left!!

No comments: