My Mum pulled 3 of her teeth, out of the 4 that the dentist had mentioned. She had an inflamed tooth that had cracked and we deduced that that was the reason why she had fever. I laughed when she was in the dentist's chair because she was joking around, and making noises which made me unable to imagine the pain she was going through. In five minutes, two of the teeth came out really quickly as the dentist said it was a simple extraction. I saw the dentist inject something to numb the pain and did some stitches. I couldn't bear to watch like halfway through the procedure. Mum has to pull another teeth and remove the stitches next week.
Mum was so scared - like a little girl, and made me remember my visit to the dentist back in primary school. The dentist was rough and had some kind attitude problem and that's why some of the kids hated her. I had to hold my skirt when I had to pull my teeth out, as the dentist didn't administer any injection to numb the pain - but a very cold cream to ease the pain. Geez. I don't wanna remember that few occasions, when I saw my tooth coming out from my mouth and hear myself moan in pain.
Kudos to Mum. I am sure that is an ordeal, but when you have to do it, you gotta do it. Can't imagine myself going through all that pain....T-T (really can't)
No comments:
Post a Comment