Monday, April 20, 2009

sick.

For the past few days I have been down with cough and flu. Remember that week that my paternal granddad past away? The next few days of that week I felt so lousy and I ate half a bag of potato chips. I can't remember whether I drank water or not, and I wore a singlet to sleep in an air-con room. So you can guess what happened next right. Yes - a (very) dry throat and a alternated runny nostrils. The worst hit of the year, and I haven't gotten sick for so long. I self-medicated with Febs and a sea-coconut cough mixture. I am currently feeling better.

Sorry for any appointments that I couldn't attend with my friends. I'm really sick.

I don't think I am going for my grad ceremony because it would be so long until I go on stage, and we have to report like so early in the morning (8:45am - are you kidding me?!). I don't mind waiting for a few more days to get my diploma, as I really hate ceremonies and I hate going up on stage and besides I can't picture myself wearing that gown. So yeah, I am really not going for my graduation, and I think my Mum will sleep in her seat waiting for me to go up on stage. Hahaha...

*PS: Remember that time I mentioned at RH that my mens was 3 months long, actually it was over a month, that incident was quite long ago and it was in secondary school or primary school and plus my memory is getting really really bad these days. I actually double-checked with my Mum and she actually remembered. Hehe

No comments: