Thursday, April 30, 2009

food frenzy!!!

Just last week when I went grocery shopping with my Mum, we picked out a bottle of kimchi as I really like the kimchi at my foodcourt, so we bought it. Now I am hooked on it, without eating any rice, I eat it like an appetizer. My Mum thought it was hot but I thought it was okay. So I guess I can go to Korea and eat kimchi without any worries? I think I still can't handle chilli though, and that recent Malaysia trip made me learn about my chilli limit. My friend handled me this chicken skin that looked crispy and lethal - a piece of really red deep fried chicken skin. I put it in my mouth, and I could feel its lethality. It was so freakin' hot that my friends said that my face had turned red, and I could feel that my face was getting hot. Man, that was some kickass spicy piece of chicken skin!!! But it was kinda funny though, and they still offered that tiny piece, despite the fact that my friend beside was drinking so much water to cool the "heat" off. (Thanks ah..haha)

With the swine flu creating chaos in the world, I was so freaked out and I wanted to be a vegetarian. I am never gonna eat pork, and out of fun my Mum randomly asked what we possible eat these days.

Beef - Mad cow diease; Pork - Swine Flu; Poultry- Bird Flu; Fish (especially those white fish in your fish & chips) - contaminted and probably pumped with some lethal stuff. I am really scared of eating meat now and I am comfortable with my vegetables since I like to eat them. Many people will die because of swine flu and I am freaking out because it's worse than SARS and Bird Flu.

I sincerely pray that this whole infection will die out like now. Seriously.

No comments: