Currently I have very bad mood swings. I get lethargic and bored easily, and it must obviously be the effects of staying at home for too long. I am not motivated to do stuff, like exercising and doing sketches and stuff. I just find life BORING, and I am not enjoying any moment of it at all. I don't know what's happening with me or my life.
Today I was supposed to go with Mum to the polyclinic, and when I found out what she was actually going for when she doesn't look at all sick to me, I was dumbfounded. She wanted to see a doctor, get a refer letter to see a skin specialist to improve her hair growth. She has been complaining that her hair looks dry and little, but I think she is reading too much into it, and I was amused at that reason. I didn't accompany her, my legs were aching playing with my friend's brother and from walking so much yesterday. She then asked me if she were sick and whether a not if I would accompany her to the doctor's, I replied a "maybe". Then she said, "now I know". (Like what?!) Of which many occasions I did, like her blood test, her checkups, I have been there more than I can ever count with both my hands. I am unresponsive because of her, and she should be able to tell. I really can't tell what's going on with her.
Ever since she passed her fifties, she has changed, and I suspect it's due to her menopause phases. She gets cranky, and she has mood swings too, like when I have PMS. To date, I have let her know that she has changed, and she looks unconvinced. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I have been quite accommodating to her already, and I don't see why she gets so angry or agitated easily. I should do some research on menopause and give her my own diagnosis, and push some articles into her face.
Emailed my job agent to look out for jobs for me, and he called me saying he would. I didn't hear any news on Friday, so I better pray I get some news on Monday. I need to motivate myself to work-out, and do some sketches and do some planning stuff on my university course to take. I don't want to rot at home anymore!!! Sick of it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment