I have never been more free than the past few days, so I have been doing stress-free stuff. I just watched Pink Panther 2 yesterday with Yoh, and it was a laugh. I now know how my name sounds with a french accent. Been quite bored at home since I applied for a few jobs and haven't gotten any reply. I just hope I find a job soon. Ever since I moved into my new home, I have a new interest - assembling furniture bought from Ikea. I can handle basic and small size furniture, and I know how to use a screwdriver, which is better than the old me who doesn't know anything. I have been more savvy with furniture nowadays. I helped my Mum assemble two trolleys, and it tallys the total furniture that I assembled in the house to a number of 3, and I am quite proud of my achievement. I like it when I see the whole thing come together.
The next 21 days (the number of days to make or break a habit), I should stop using words that should not come out from my mouth, making me sound really uncouth. I wanna read more books too, especially my LOTR series which I bought a few years ago. Out of four books, I haven't even finish the first one. My-my. I have been using a lot of Singlish, and I should stop speaking Chinese because it was where Singlish was derived from. I wanna sound like a Caucasian speaking Chinese with that slang. HAHA.
Shucks. I have to continue finding a job if I don't get a reply on Monday. Wish me luck - with the worst recession in the past ten years.
No comments:
Post a Comment