Mum just drives me crazy. Just a few moments ago, I was sent off to get some takeaways for dinner - for Mum and her mahjong friends. She was deliberating whether she was gonna cook or get takeaways on her own in the morning, but decided to send me instead. So I went to get the food, and when it came to the roast duck and roast pork which they wanted it with plain rice, the stall helper said there is no plain rice. When I came back and told Mum that there was no plain rice, she exclaimed so loudly, "Oh-yoh", as if it was my fault, and for that moment I thought she really took me for granted. Like its my fault that they don't have plain rice, despite the fact that I really did ask for plain rice and there wasn't any. I especially hate to buy food for people, as these kind of things would probably happen.
The mahjong session is so noisy, when they talk and exclaim, and when they shuffle the tiles, even with closing two doors, I could still hear the shuffling of the tiles. In the event to get away from the house and not hearing any of that noise and not getting any takeawyas, I should get a job that will need me to work on saturdays, because, I would assume that Mum's friends would come more often.
My initial idea was not to have any mahjong table in the house, but Mum will still buy one no matter what. Geez, I probably should have insisted that there shouldn't be any gambling in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment