Yesterday was my first time organizing a mahjong session at my house - since I didn't have a mahjong table at my old house. I played mahjong for the first time, of course with a little help along the way. It was my first time eating canadian pizza too. This is the first time any of my male friends know I am living with only my mum, but nowadays I am not that afraid of people having to know about my family situation. Their faces was shocked for a second, then they said sorry, I guess I am alright to these kind of things now. It was my first time having my friends over at my new house, and I hope it gave them a homely feeling like it has for me, and some of them said that my house is clean. Thanks to my Mum who is a clean-freak, and a housework-aholic.
Overall from the entire session, I lost a few bucks from playing poker and blackjack. I enjoyed myself, and I hope my poly friends did too. I'm looking forward to the next gathering because after we graduate, we might not be able to hang out that often and the guys need to go for their NS soon. I'm kinda anxious for my poly results, and also for the graduation ceremony - I will definitely take pictures with my lecturers on that day if I can. Good and happy day yesterday, and I hope that would last till Monday whereby I have to seriously look for a job. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment