Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fruitful Day ~ Woohoo ~

Watched "The Wedding Game" & "Underworld: Rise of The Lycans" with Yoh today. This must be my second movie marathon since the Pirates of The Caribbean movie marathon that another of my poly friend organized. The first movie was fun to watch, laughed a lot, and the real-life celebrity couple in the movie look really compatible, so I can't wait to get the scoop on their real wedding!!! Kinda feel happy for them, since they have been "going out" for so long!! Muahaha!!

The second movie was dark, bloody, and romantic. My kind of genre, except that the movie was dark most of the time, and I think I might have night blindness because it was kinda hard to concentrate. Werewolves and vampires are very intriging creatures to me, so I enjoyed this movie a lot. I can take bloody scenes in a movie - since I am a big fan of Happy Tree Friends..(Imagine: Evil Laugh - Muahahahaha..)

Romance? Guess its okay..I think (rolls eyeballs) Haha..just jokin'. Romance is my weakness, but I guess all girls like a bit of romance. Talking about romance, how will you spend Valentine's?
Hmm...I won't really spend it though. My mum might probably be out, so I will spend some time fantasising on a manga story inspired by a japanese drama I'm watching now. Haha..I'm your typical OTAKU!!! Have to do up some sketches for a T-shirt design for a potential business. Yoh really gave it careful thought to this, so I should do up some research as well.

Other than the two movies, I swagged two rings at an accessories shop(I am a sucker for accessories!! Rings especially!!!), and Yoh managed to get some clothes that she had looked for a while now. A happy day today - spending with a friend and doing stuff together!!

What a great day today!! Wish I will be happy like today in more days to come!!! Muahahaha...wahahahaha!!!

No comments: