Sunday, February 8, 2009

hooked!!

I am hooked on playing harvest moon on my DS. Guess I want a life where I can grow vegetables and rear farm animals. Stress free - but need to make sure I am making money from the farm. Geez. The gaming life is so surreal, too bad it ain't true. I would really want to try living a farm life though.

Been very free these few days, so from tomorrow onwards, I am gonna do something productive rather than playing the game the whole day. Hmm...I wonder. I guess I should start doing some exercise at home, since I have no one to go running with. I should also work on drawing some sketches for that T-shirt design my poly friends and I wanted to try out. My mini portfolio - Wahahahaha.

I am gonna start looking for a job on Friday, through the online job-hunting website that I have. I wanna look for a job that makes me walk here and there so I can burn the tremendous amount of fat off my body. I am not gonna look for a job with my secondary school friend anymore, because she has been kind of a fair-weathered friend(and I feel she makes use of me for monetary means, as she lends money from me and fakes forgetting that she owes me and never pays me back), so I think I would rather work alone or try working with my poly friends.

I need to motivate myself for this week, to do up some sketches and stuff. I don't wanna laze off and accumulate more fat!!

ニコル がんばって!!!

No comments: