Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conclusion!!

That is what I am gonna do for the next few months to a year - because I am not applying for university now/this year.

I wanna carefully think what I really want to do, what kind of degree to take up, and what I can make a living out of it if I graduate from university. I didn't get to do what I want in poly (which was 2D animation actually), but I actually learned quite a bit about the media industry and how hard it would be to survive in it.

I would need to help Mum with the finances, I don't think I would wanna rely on her buying stuff for me anymore, and I wanna buy more stuff for myself. If I work I would give her a portion of my salary, like what I have been doing for the past few jobs I had. I wanna be financially independent - well, at least for a year!!!

Yup, that's my plan for this year. I guess my poly friends intend to do the same thing, and some of them don't wanna further their studies, and I have to agree on some of the reasons when I previously asked them.

I hope my results for this semester are ideal, so I can get enough points to apply for a university next year. I am gonna rest for two weeks then find a job. Wish me luck on job hunting!!

Cheers to all my poly friends because we officially ended our presentations yesterday!! Woo-hoo!! Time to celebrate and P-A-R-T-Y!!!!

No comments: