Wednesday, March 11, 2009
stuck in my head!
I know the Dragonball Evolution movie is coming out or is out, but the Japanese song from the trailer showing on TV has caught my eye. I looked for it, and found it was by Ayumi Hamasaki, and I thought the song was not bad at all. So I did an illegal thing and got it (I think you guys can more or less guess what I did..DUH), and now I am seriously hooked on it. The song really suited the teaser of the movie, although I share no intention of watching the movie at all. I get really hooked on a song quite easily - if it's Japanese, rock, or a really upbeat song. Try listening to it - I hope you guys like it. I would definitely find the song and link it to the site through my blog. So look out for it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment