Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sense of Fulfilment...

I finished reading "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom in just two days, and enjoyed it very much. I cried while reading it and I could relate to parts of the book. I understood the human emotions one could evoke through the book, and looking forward to reading another book by the same author. "Tuesdays with Morrie" which I bought last year during a book fair, so I should probably start on that next. I am trying to get bad at my Chinese and cut down on the Singlish through reading books.

My LOTR series is a huge climb as there are four books and each one of them is quite thick. I loved the movies though, and watched all of them too. I really need some motivation to start reading them and doing some designs for the T-shirt business my poly friends had in mind.

My final poly results will be out on Friday and I am quite anxious about it. I will feel really bad if my team's grade is affected beacause of my incompetence in leading the team well. I need to pray before I log-on and see my results online. I hope for the best though.

P.S: Somebody pray for me!! I am quite scared and anxious for my results. FOR REAL!!!

No comments: