That's the name of the show that I have been watching during these past few days. I have watched season one and now season two is airing on the hallmark channel. Watching these contestants on the show made me realize the raw emotions that people have. They have so many inspirational stories, and their determination to lose weight is so great. I have been crying while watching the show, when the contestants had to vote people off, and my weakness is seeing a man cry. I have been very motivated to work out and watch what I eat but I just need that extra push like the contestants, who had trainers to help them out in both the food aspect and the physical aspect. Hiring a trainer is so costly, so yeah. Maybe when my bro is done with his exams I can get him to work out with me again. Hehe.
Not much luck finding a job this week, gotta try harder next week (again).
HELP ME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment