Just went on my graduation trip with my poly friends - Malaysia; Genting and KL. We ate and drank kinda a lot most of the time and went for karaoke. Karaoke was fun, and now I know why people like doing it.
It was my first official trip on friends on our own and I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of things about myself and my friends during the course of the trip. I was kind of insensitive and selfish at certain points and I realised how vulnerable I was - that I have a very sensitive nose and a mind that always thinks too much. I didn't buy a lot of things, but the experience was the most valuable of them all. I feel that I am more open-minded, and I guess my barrier with the opposite sex is not so great anymore as we had a guy among four other girls, and I hope making friends with both genders should be okay from now on. I can smile to strangers more, and I feel happier emotionally. I really learnt a lot about myself this time round.
I was glad to be part of the experience. Can't wait to go on a trip again, and discover more. I am afraid that after graduating we would meet less since everybody would be busy living their lives out of poly but I hope not. We do have a lot in common. Thanks for the experience guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment