Wednesday, March 25, 2009

recession = scary!!!

At this point in time I haven't found a job and I don't intend on giving up finding one either. I have a job site to look for jobs on and when I found any job that I am interested in and clicked on it, I find it very scary. The jobs site allows you to see how many people have applied for the same job and position, and just a few minutes ago, I saw one with 132 applications. Really scary - and proves that the recession is really bad, and there is no bragging about it. I just pray that I just get a job now, while in the midst of such fierce competition. I have a year to find one - and I hope I do get one.

Now I kinda regret not applying for university this year. (sighs)

No comments: