Friday, January 16, 2009

Lecturer Spilled Chinese Tea on My Jeans!!

It happened like this: my project supervisor/lecturer was going through an animation done by my teammate, when suddenly I saw water coming towards my direction. I guess my reaction was kinda slow when I picked up my laptop, and felt that my thigh area was kinda wet. His thermal cup didn't have a proper lid, so when he moved his hand the tea accidentally spilled over. I wasn't too mindful that it happened, but I liked the part when I joked about my jeans looking wet, and whether it looked like I peed in them. My lecturer and my three of my female teammates laughed, and I laughed too. I liked the fact that we could joke around in such an informal environment, but with still the out most respect for the lecturer.

I think if I were to graduate, I would certainly miss some of these lecturers in my course of my study. I already miss my Australian lecturer (who left last semester - or was it this semester?). I'm sure to miss my Irish programming lecturer ("oran berry" - refer to pokemon series after the Johto League theme). He has been bullying me for the past semester, but he is very fun to joke around with. My current supervisor will be missed too, as well as my mentor who is kinda smiley every time I see him.

Lucky I didn't go to any other poly, or MI, if not my life after secondary school won't be so fruitful and fun. Kudos to the above mentioned lecturers!!

No comments: