Thursday, January 22, 2009

fruitful day of emotions and CNY stuff!!

Today I managed to eat my favorite fish porridge near my old house - that was the first thing on my itinerary. On the way there, my mum and I got caught on a crowded bus. At the bus top in front of the mosque near my old place, two ladies decide to "sandwich" me while getting off the bus. I was not holding on to any handrail, and I was afraid I would fall when I let these people get down. First this lady on my left was moving to the rear door, and suddenly a lady from the right pushed me to get off the bus, and I let out a "Ow!!" and a soft "bloody hell". Now this lady on the left thought I was scolding her. When she got off the bus and walked to the mosque with her son, she kept looking back into the bus and at me, and kept repeating the "Ow!!" I had said earlier. That killed my mood when I ate breakfast - I didn't eat that well. I then told my mum during breakfast that I don't like that friend of hers (refer to "I don't care" post). If there were any sushi eating times again, I would not be going with her friend anymore. It felt so good letting it out, and almost cried because I am kinda angry. I guess I was kinda straight forward with the harsh comments,thoughts and opinions now, I should just shut up, and refrain from talking too much.

ANYWAY!!
I have more new year tops now!! Got a new hair cut and color, and got two new pairs of shoes!!!

I sold my MP3 player I got 3 years for a devastating SGD$22 when I bought it at about SGD$299. I guess its the market that's why I can only sell it at such a low price, and I definitely agreed with the man who attended to me about electronics advancing very fast. I just wanted to get rid of it so - and I did!!

Now I am kinda tired so I will get in to bed early - tomorrow is the last day of school and signing-in of attendance, but I would have to start on the report for the project soon.
I wonder what kind of looks I would get from people at school with my new hairdo tomorrow...hahaha

LIKE I CARE WHAT THEY THINK!!! I LIKE IT THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!

No comments: