I went with a couple of my friends on New Year's Eve to countdown to the New Year. My friends and I literally camped near a spot where we could see the fireworks clearly. To keep ourselves entertained till midnight, I brought my deck of cards with some anime and manga pictures on it. (YES - I AM AN ANIME OTAKU!!!!) I laughed a lot, and didn't really know why. When my watch read 12 midnight, I sound hear sounds coming up from the area in front of me. Suddenly, the sky was filled with colors, and the sounds of the fireworks were really loud. I felt my eyes glistening from the light given off by the fireworks, and the fireworks were fun to watch, it was a spectacle. I was eating ice-cream and watching the fireworks at the same time, and I hope I didn't spill any on my shirt. There were a lot of people at the venue where we saw the fireworks. I was not that overly excited about the fireworks at first, but it is indeed a very special moment for me now that I have seen it, as I have not seen fireworks that close at all. Great way to start a new year, and I am hopeful that I would be happy and contented this year.
Happy New Year's again to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment