Time really flies. I just can't believe how fast it really flies.
2008 - my toughest year ever. I won't continue repeating sad stuff from this year again. I made a record this year - moving houses at least 4 times before I got to my very own house. Comic buying has been extensive, with me trying to get the comics that I didn't buy while moving houses. I have tried clubbing and dancing..(the horror!!!) Bagged a lot of goodies from Mum this year - bags, clothes, and other stuff. A sad year for me, and not fulfilling enough, almost felt that my life really turned 360 degress.
Wishes for 2009 - Woohoo!!
1. Help Mum with housework (try at ironing clothes & cooking on that electric cooker)
2. Be a better friend/person to others
3. Read the Bible more
4. Gain more knowledge (really naive & i like learning about stuff..hehe)
5. Seize the day (life is short..too short for me)
6. Get stronger emotionally (i am still a crybaby...now i am not so much of that now. I am also very sensitive and still am)
7. Save/earn more money
8. Really good health (by slimming down....T-T)
Blessed New Year everybody!!
No comments:
Post a Comment