Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas!
I went to Zouk on Christmas Eve, drank bourbon coke and gin and tonic. I had the whole of Christmas spent sleeping in bed due to a hangover. FEEL'IN SICK...URGH. I am quite wide awake now - and I don't think I can sleep that early. At Zouk, met two three guys from NUS - kinda forgot their names and I danced like a guy - AGAIN. Almost puked yesterday, because my friends and I stood near the speakers on the dance floor, and the entire time, my heart was thumping to the sound of the music, and I had a deafness in my left ear. I reached home about 1:45 going to 2 pm.We managed to get a seat this time as compared to last time - and I have to say, I still like pubbing than clubbing. What a way to spent Christmas Eve, and what a sad way to celebrate Christmas day, but enjoyed it though. I have rested enough - and I had better get on with my project. I am sincerely lagging behind on it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment