The past few days while I waited at the interchange for the shuttle bus to get to school, I am grossed out by some middle-aged or elderly people spitting into the dustbin, which is happening right in front of me. These people just spit into the dustbin, and seeing them lean on, and attempting to spit from the top of the bin through the cigarette opening, is just GROSS!!! I just can't stand it anymore, and I pity the cleaner who cleans out the bin.
They should really impose a law on the prohibition of spitting into public dustbins, and also the urinating in public places (which I saw a Malay man do a few weeks ago near a bus stop while I was in the bus) Don't these people have any idea of hygiene? Do they think that others are not looking on at them and see what they are doing?
I am seriously and utterly disgusted for real...URGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment