Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Smaritan Spotted!!

On the way back home on the bus, I noticed a man who is visually handicapped sitting on the front end of the bus. When the bus reached the interchange, there was this man in uniform (very much like an army uniform), came towards this man, and helped him get off the bus. He was so sweet because he not only helped the visually handicapped man off the bus, he also brought him to where he should queue for the next bus that he was supposed to take. That was so sweet of that guy, so I thought I should blog about him.

This was the sweetest and happiest thing I have ever seen! I really admired this guy for a wee bit, because he reached out to this man. The man looked like he didn't need help, and this man in uniform went all out to help him. SWEET!! I salute you - man in white uniform!!

No comments: