Sunday, December 7, 2008

Girl Gone Wild!

I came back home about 4am today, and slept for five hours. Here's what happened last night. I met up with my secondary school friends, and we went to have dinner first. Then we walked around the mall for a while and we went clubbing at st. james power station. I didn't like the environment, the music was loud and my heart was thumping to the beat of the music. After we had our first drink, we headed to the dance floor, and it was cramped with people. I didn't know how to shake, and I danced like a guy. I didn't like it, and I'd rather go to a pub. After my second drink, I left the place, and it was about 1am at that time. I was supposed to drive one of my friends home first, but my friend Mad and her boyfriend wanted to watch football, so I didn't manage to get her home. So off we went to watch football. At the start of the game, I was a little hesitant to watch, but when it got to the part whereby Manchester United were trying to score goals, the mood was rowdy and nice to be in, and made the game nicer to watch. I also drank my first beer and it was nasty - very bitter. It was that the team score a goal, that I was fired up. I was so tired after I came back home, so I just brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and went to sleep at 4am.

It was quite an experience, my first time at a club and dancing, my first beer, and my first football match. Now that I had my fun, it's time to do some work on my project. XD

No comments: