Monday, December 15, 2008

bolt!!!

Bolt was fun to watch!! The animals in the show were cute, especially that hamster who has this evil laughter that can be seen in the entire movie..and I can imitate it. (watch out YOH!! Muahahaha!!!!) I have always been a sucker for animation, not to mention Disney movies!! Storyline was so fun, and very unpredictable - I must say. I can't believe John Travolta played the voice of Bolt, and Miley Cyrus' voice was quite low. However, nontheless fun to watch still!! I even got a collectible to bring home - a plastic mug with the movie's picture on it!! That was the main highlight of the day!!! Woooh- hooo!!!

Second highlight of the day: Mum almost fainted at a MRT station due to low blood pressure. I was so shocked when she called me around nine this morning, and I was awake. She saw a doctor, and she is like taking her blood pressure every 30 mins. Luckily she is fine now, and I gotta pray for her. Tomorrow I'm going out again, and I am afraid to leave her alone on the way to meet my bro and his girlfriend. Hope she does feel better tomorrow.

Toodles! Got some reports to do. OH BOTHER....

No comments: