Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally!

That is to the fact that I got David Cook's CD after hearing it on iTunes for so long, and it's awesome!! I wondered why didn't advertise on TV, but oh well...YES!! I got it!! I uploaded the music when I got home when I bought the CD, and I have definitely some favorites on the CD!!!
Can't wait for his next album, and I am also looking forward to Daughtry's next CD too!! YEAH!!

The mini viva presentation is over as well, and I can finally be relived, but a whole lot of work will have to be started on come Monday. I was the first one speaking for the presentation, among the rest of my teammates. I was probably speaking too fast, because, one, we were called down much earlier to present than the allocated timing, and we haven't finished debugging the program. It went well, and there were quite few comments, and I was thinking whether it was a good thing to have few comments. Haha. At least this weekend I can relax a little, and start playing games on my DS again!

No comments: