Tuesday, November 18, 2008
what the hell?!
There is this one classmate - DANIEL that borrowed my thumb drive. I lent him for three days, since Friday, right up to yesterday. Yesterday he told me he can't return it, and asked me to lend him up to today. If I didn't ask him to return me my thumb drive, I bet he wouldn't have the courtesy to even tell me on his own that he needs to lend it for a longer time. My poly friend warned me about him yesterday, and I regretted lending him my thumb drive. When I asked him to return it to me earlier on, he tried to laugh it off, and said he would return it to me by the end of the day. I refused to settle for that, and told him to return it to me by noon. Bloody hell!! This type of guys make my blood boil, trying to pretend and in the end obviously forget about it. Uuurrrr! I am really disgusted and infuriated at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment