I am afraid when my secondary school friend calls me, cries on the phone, and tells of the break-up incidents with her and her boyfriend. I can't console people that well, and most of the time I can't make out what she is saying because she is crying at the same time. Honestly, I feel trapped when she calls me and I can't do anything to help. My other friend and I feel kinda sick when my friend and her boyfriend always quarrel and talk about breaking up. They are both under the star sign Sagittarius, and their behaviors are the same. I don't really know why they get into fights that often, and it really kills me when my friend has to call for help, when I can't even help. I just hate it when the both of them fight, because it not only affects the two of them, but me and my other friend as well.
(sigh) My mum tells me not to continue being friends with this friend, because the fights that my friend and her boyfriend has would affect me, and I think it would and has affected me quite a bit. I am afraid of fights generally, be it verbal or physical. I am quite afraid of going into relationships with the opposite sex because of my friend's influence, and afraid of the fights that could break out during/in that relationships. I should count myself lucky because I don't have a boyfriend now, but if I were to have one, it would be older guy, and not someone around the same age as me, or even younger. That guy must not be Singaporean, because I don't think there are any gentlemen left in Singapore. Other than these factors, I have not interested in a relationship, because it will hinder my studies, take up my time, money and effort to keep the relationship healthy and alive.
P.S: Don't matchmake me with anybody please! I am very displeased with Singaporean men already!
1 comment:
you are displeased because you have yet to see a singaporean guy tat is gentlemen enough, then shame on u! I have seen one, and actually more than one! Give u a piece of advice, don't prejudge all the guys u see, u can't expect all the guys to be gentlemen 24/7! Or I can say that u are having bad luck with guys!! Hehehe~ and I'm not! LOL
Post a Comment