Yesterday I hung out with my poly buddies and watched Madagascar 2, and it was hilariously good and watching it was a blast. Before the movie we ate Japanese food for lunch and after the movie we went shopping for clothes. I bought a grey long-sleeved blouse which came with scarf, and I loved the sleeves a lot, because they were long and it covers my hands. When my mum got home and showed it to her, she didn't like it, and said it looked bad because I was big-sized. I got a little sad, but she told me it could be the shirt that didn't go with the blouse that made it look bad. Thanks mum, bringing me back to the reality that I have to desperately loose weight to look better in clothes! I know that! Geez...
Come next week, there is a Anime Festival Asia (AFA), and I wanna go and see what they sell at the fair, and some of the events like cosplay, and even see some of the storyboards of some animes! I hope I can go, but the following week is a presentation for our project. I guess we should prepare early so we will not be so nervous on the actual day itself. I am crossing my fingers and I hope the presentation will go smoothly.
P.S: Work hard, play hard. DO NOT SLACK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment