Today was quite a bad day, as one of my teammates had problems with her part of the project, and I felt so helpless when I couldn't help her out in anyway at all. I mean, I felt like I didn't ask her if she needed any help, and just did my own thing. When she said she had problems, it struck me, the fact that I wasn't being sensitive to her. She asked me about what are the thing to be included in her part of the project, I couldn't answer her, and everything seemed that it was not planned well-enough and beforehand. Somehow, I felt I could do much more, and I regret how things came to such a state. I tried being the leader, and I think I got bad grades on it. I always felt that I was a follower and not a leader, and this feeling is still inside of me.
I guess this was the most helpless day of my entire life. I should take the initiative more often, and ask my teammates now and then how and what what is their progress and if they faced any problems. I am totally DUMBFOUNDED by myself today, and I really hope that things can turn out for the better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment