Friday, November 21, 2008

bus ride horror!!

Today when I took the bus home from school....it was one of my worst ever. I was initially stuck at the front of the bus, and there is this Indian Muslim lady, who stood there and didn't move it. I decided to move in, stepped on the tip of an elderly man's shoes and at about 15 minutes into the trip home, I was struggling to get a firm grip on the plastic rails behind seats, until I managed to stay at one spot where I was secure. However, the horror started from there....First I was squeezed, because a guy was getting out and this lady was in front of me and squeezed me on my right to let the guy get out. It was like a domino effect, and I almost squeezed a girl who was on my left. To my horror, I saw a middle-aged lady and she was holding on to the plastic hand grips, just diagonally above me, and I saw......a bunch of armpit hair!!! GROSS!!! She was wearing a sleeveless blouse, so the bush of hair was obviously showing when she lifted her arms. That gross factor one. Gross factor two goes to....a middle-aged hokkien speaking man. At first I felt I felt his breath on my face, then his phone started ringing and he picked up. His breath came toward my direction, and it was horrendous. I then realised his shirt had some kind of smell. Oh my goodness...it was awful!! Other than the fact I stood throughout my whole trip home, from the school bus stop to the interchange...Geez...hope tommorrw AFA 2008(anime festival asia 2008) will cheer me up!! I'm so excited!!

No comments: