Friday, November 21, 2008

numb.

On the trip to school the past few days, I would listen to songs from the band Disturbed, and I can sleep to it, when the music is supposed to be head-banging, and almost heavy metal-like. My poly friend realised I was always laughing for no rhyme or reason, or at something that is not supposed to be funny. I get myself hyped up/hyper active all of a sudden(Haha - it's a phase..I swear! I am not in any way crazy!!)I don't know why, but somehow it could be because I am sick of school, going to the shopping malls, and probably sick of life in Singapore. I do think my daily routine is boring, so I want to change that a little. I wanna party!! I wanna enjoy life!! Anyways, I have to SLIM DOWN then I can enjoy life happily and healthily!! I have to start the exercising regime soon!! AH-aaaahhhh!!!!

No comments: