Which will be tomorrow, that is. This vacation job taught me to:
1. think about others (when I couldn't take leave and implicate others of having a shorter lunch break)
2. to control my anger (when there were customers who just want to dig more information out of you and that they will not stop talking at all)
3. and how to treat people better (by smiling while serving them...i guess)
4. make friends with the opposite sex better
5. open up myself to others better
Guess that this job definitely taught me a lot of stuff besides these - maybe about things related to CPF. Haha XD. I am kinda glad I got this vacation job, besides getting extra money that is. Heh. I hope that I will learn more of how to interact with others better because I am quite a shy person actually, but now, I could say I am not that shy anymore.
Took half day tomorrow and I hope that my officers will not torture me by putting me at the singpass counter for 4 hours with the human traffic coming in non-stop. I will definitely miss my officers, especially the three officers who were in charge of the temporary staff, and probably my co-workers. Hahaha....BUT I am looking forward to go back to school too! Although the stress is back but I rather study than work now...Overall obtained great experience from this job and I am hoping to get another job for more of such life experiences to learn from !
No comments:
Post a Comment