Sunday, October 5, 2008

just great.

This morning when I had breakfast, I drank the japanese milk tea and two balls of lemon marshmallows that I bought yesterday when I hung out with my friends. After I took a shower to go out for lunch with my mum, my brother and his girlfriend, my face and neck started to itch. My mum questioned me about what I ate for the breakfast, and realized it could be the milk tea or the marshmallows. My face and neck turned so red from the itching and my face was practically burning, and it was so darn itchy. I had to stop myself from scratching and by the time my mum and I met my brother and his girlfriend for lunch, my face and neck was still red. Looks like I'm either allergic to milk tea, marshmallows, or both the items were such a seismic combo of pain and itch when eaten together. I thought with my rash I could skip work tomorrow - but nah, didn't get the chance, and on the other hand, I need the money as this was the last paycheck I'm gonna get before I get back to school. Oh well.....now the rash is still itching me although the redness has subsided. Ought to put some calamine lotion to stop the itch before I sleep tonight, and I hope it gets better by the morning.

No comments: