Saturday, October 4, 2008

great day today.

Work in the morning went okay, until my colleague had to take a very long toilet break and I had to do singpass for one hour, which I thought I would never do today. After that I came back home after work, I made cup noodles for lunch and zoomed out of the house. I was supposed to meet my poly friends at 2:30pm, but I was like 30 minutes late. At first my friends told me to meet them at the movie threatre, so I went to the one which was one the 4th floor of the shopping mall. I waited a while for them to come, but they didn't, so I figured that they would be waiting at the box office which was on the first floor. When I went down to the first floor, I saw them, and I was thinking that I am such a bummer. Today I went lunch with my poly friends and I managed to meet one of them which I haven't seen since the schoo vacation started and we had lunch first. Then, the four of us walked through a buzzling and squeezy shopping arcade, and I was lucky to get out of it alive and not so sweaty as compared to last time, plus I was wearing a black shirt. After that one of my friends went to meet her boyfriend, and the remaning three of us went to watch the movie "The House Bunny". The show was fun to watch, from the interesting plot, the thought provoking messages throughout the whole movie, and some of the songs included in the movie were kinda cool to listen too. To sum it up, today was a great day, and I really hope to meet and hang out with my poly friends before school starts again soon.

No comments: