Tuesday, September 30, 2008

satisfied.

One of my favorite animes - Itazura na Kiss just ended. The ending was okay, I guess, but I really liked this anime a lot. I could say I cried quite a number of times while watching this anime and I really found it to be quite sweet too.

Last saturday I went on a shopping spree. I went to submit the timesheets for my colleagues and myself to get our salaries, and I went to Kinokuniya to get my comics. The moment I went to the bookshop, I immediately head for the comics section, and started taking them off the shelves one by one. When the books in my hand were too much to hold, I placed them down and took out my shopping list from my bag, like what a mother would do while at a grocery store, and I took one extra book which was in Japanese, and didn't know about it until I got home, and had to return to the shop on that fateful sunday with my mom to exchange it. With 18 books in my hands, I walked to the queue for the counters to make payement and a Japanese boy with his mother in front of me was looking at the number of books I was carrying in my hands. I certainly felt a few other customers stare at me, but I acted like I didn't care about them at all. I then made payment and used the discount card my brother got for me for my birthday. It was kinda affordable, I guess - about S$102 for like 18 books. I'm so glad I got my brother to get the card. After the bookshop, I went to get a new laptop battery as mine was already cranky and getting overheated, and I got it at a disocunt of 5%. I would say I was insane, getting all those books one time. Oh well - I just don't know my limits yet, and I was advised by my mum not to pull such a stunt again. Haha.

I'm satisfied with what I already have..haha. I'm someone who is easily satisifed - I think, which is good. Gotta hit the sketching again - have to draw stuff for the graduation showcase again. SHUCKS.

No comments: