Friday, September 26, 2008

feelin' helpless...

These few days I'm really happy overall, but today I was being "politely reprimanded" by my lady officer at the work place. She has this really stern look on her face which I can't describe, and every time she comments on any of the things I have done wrong, I would feel so insulted and humiliated. I don't know why, but I just don't like her way of teaching me like that. I'm also feeling helpless as when I try to help her, I get that kind of comments - makes me feel helpless and I also get the feeling that she doesn't like me at all. When I am not working at the reception with her and she smiles at other colleagues, she just has that nice and friendly smile, which I don't see. Is it me or does she have something against me and shows it like she has a different persona? I wonder...

Just done celebrating my birthday over the weekend last week. My secondary school friends got me this wood carved necklace with my name on it which I thought was really cute, and a hooded jacket with the silhouettes of disney's fab 5 - mickey, minnie, donald, goofy and pluto plastered all over - like the design of the graphics, and I'm also a sucker for jackets. My brother and his girlfriend got me a card to get discounts for my comics - which I can use it for getting all those books accumulated for so many months that I have yet to buy. I didn't exactly celebrate my birthday this year - I was so bored of the places to go to hang out at.

Another reason to be happy about was I got a whopping 3.45 GPA for this semester and this has been by far my highest grade ever. I have to buck up for next semester to get better grades to get in a university, as I don't want to give up on studying just yet, and besides I'm not ready for the working industry.

Another two weeks down till my contract ends and can't wait for it to do so and get back to school - schooling life is still the best, in my opinion that is. I'm so glad my demo reel is done, although I just submitted minutes ago.

Now, I have to start on learning programming. Oh bother...now I'm feeling so helpless...I have to convince myself to overcome programming now, DARN IT.

No comments: