Sunday, September 21, 2008
happy.
I have got many reasons to be happy about. My results this semester was quite good, and it actually brought my results for the whole two years up a little. (Yesterday) Saturday, I went out with my secondary school friends for a dinner at Mar'che at vivo city. Good location to go to - since I wanted to go there a few weeks ago actually. Dinner was a blast - got to have salmon, a bowl of soup and a brownie dessert for me. After dinner we went to the arcade, initially wanted to go play bowling and/or pool, but one of my girlfriends had to leave early. Oh well, another time perhaps. Before we went home, my other girlfriend gave me my early birthday present - a disney hoodie jacket, and a necklace, very cute stuff. Today, I'm meeting my bro and his girlfriend for lunch. So many reasons to be happy. However, come Monday, the despair of putting weight on will surface. Hahaha..but who cares, I will try to lose that weight again somehow though. T-T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment