Thursday, September 18, 2008

made a blunder today..

Today at the singpass counter, I overlooked a member's expiry date for the passport. I didn't know why I made that blunder or why I didn't scan to look for the expiry date. I just don't know what happened to me in the morning. I was not tired or sleepy, but I was definitely bored. When that member came up to the counter, I looked only at the identification number and his photo. The most important thing I should have looked at first was the expiry date, which was actually crucial when allowing members to apply a singpass with the passport. That killed my day when I thought about it. In the morning I was so happy that there were new staff coming in - which means my lunch break is back to 1 hour instead of just 30 minutes which was too rushed. In the afternoon, I had to teach a new guy about the proceedings we do at the counter, and I hoped he understood it.

I just hope I dont't get fired now. Worst of all, with all the work, I haven't done my demo reel and learn programming for real. I'm so dead.

No comments: