Friday, October 10, 2008

finally!

Today was the end of the contract for my work at the CPF branch near my home. My colleague persuaded me to wear a skirt the night before, and decided to wear skirts to work today - to leave a lasting impression. I borrowed one of my mum's skirts of course, as I couldn't fit into any of my old ones anymore. It was long, beyond my knees and black in color. I haven't worn a skirt in such a long time, since the time I celebrated my birthday in 2007, right up till today, if I can still remember that is. Felt pretty funny wearing one since so long, and I definitely felt kind of awkward. My contract finished with a fellow colleague that I have known for the past two months, and we bought sweets for our customer service section. My officers were so nice to talk to, like friends, and I would definitely miss some of them. Some of the temp staff from the customer service section were so fun to be with, to joke with them, and talking to them. I will definitely miss the workplace and the people of course, and now I feel kinda sad, and I really got used to the place and the people real quick during this two months. A good job experience I must say. I hugged some of the female temp staffs and got their contacts, and took some pictures. I left the place almost in tears. Haha..I'm quite an emotional person.

After leaving the building, my colleague and I, along with a crazy and wacky colleague of us went for lunch at a sushi place, and it was fun to hang out with them for lunch. We talked about meeting up long with the rest for recreational activities when we have the time, and I can't wait for that. Haha. Later in the afternoon, my colleague and I (with the crazy and wacky one going home), we went to submit our timesheets for our final pay and I came back home after that. Good day today, and no more having to dread of going to work everyday now. The getting-up-early-in-the-morning routine is good, and will prepare me to wake up early for school come monday.

Finally back to school!! I would have to focus on my project and run this final lap of my years in poly and graduate with a fine diploma!!! All the way!!! CHIONG AH!!

No comments: