Monday, October 13, 2008

horror!

School reopens today, and the mood was well, the same as I always have when I went to work for the last couple of weeks - tiring and not interested in anything. When I sat down comfortably in my seat, that loudhailer came walking in and after a few moments, she started talking loudly and I was annoyed and infuriated in the morning already. When we had to be debriefed by a lecturer, this one heck of a blabbermouth started talking, and she was right behind me. She was talking about marriage and buying a house with her boyfriend and stuff, and I was thinking how stupid she is to settle down so quick and how this whole marriage thing will ruin her education. Even after the debriefing, she was still talking away, and that really killed my mood. There are definitely a lot of crazy people in my course and I just hate them - like the guy (sea lion) who flaps his slippers so hard that it is irritating. Back in class, even when I am listening to the rock songs on my laptop, I could still hear that blabbermouth talking so loud.

That sperm-head team member came in smiling and honestly I didn't care a hoot about him, and this school semester he has to repeat two modules and this will obviously drag the group down in terms of the programming aspect. The lecturer in charge of my group told us that we should treat him like a handicapped member, and give him the same amount of workload like before but "discounted". What the hell! I would think that this stupid sperm-head brought it on himself to repeat two modules. Throughout the entire day, it was sheer horror to even make it to the end of the day. I really hope I survive this one.

I am also desperate, and I need to get a reason for not doing that demo reel stuff. I have to juggle programming and the project basically and financially I can't afford to pay for the fee that goes to pay for that event . I need to avoid doing that demo reel at all cost as there is no time to do it, and I need to convince Joy (one of the organizers) to let me bail out of this one.

Today was one hell of a SHIT-FUL day.

No comments: