I personally feel that I am quite the failure. Today my team mates voted me to be the leader of the group. I can't even express myself well, let alone be a leader. However, maybe I should take the chance and step up for the position. I have to really work hard on this one - from organizing, passing things to people to do and to be more sensitive to and about people. I find that I am quite the boring person and indeed I'm more of an introvert, and this could be indeed be a challenge. I'm not firm with my words, which is another flaw... I'd better pray to God to guide me in this project, and I really need all the help I can get.
P.S: I'm really a dimwit.
2 comments:
Hey! Cheer up! Don't think that you are a failure when you haven't even tried it out okay! Everyone will be rooting for you! We will be helping you along. (:
Post a Comment