Being a leader is hard, and now I am beginning to know how hard it is. I find it very hard to motivate the group, and I feel that sometimes when I talk to them and they don't respond back, I feel like I am talking to the wall or the air around me. Haha...I do get that feeling quite often when I am with my secondary school friends. Now I am currently stuck at planning the schedule for the team to accomplish for each week, which is a obstacle for me as I can't really predict or plan stuff that well. Geez. However, I like the fact that my team members also help to engage the group, and I feel quite lucky that I have these peeps as my team mates. Back to planning a better schedule and hope for a better week ahead.
P.S: I am trying my best to avoid paying the money for the graduation showcase, and I know many students from my cohord are trying to avoid it too. XD hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment