That boss from the previous job promised to send my paycheck, and she didn't, and I had to text message her to get it. That was like a week after I quit that job, and she didn't have the courtesy to inform me about it, and I had to take the initiative to message her. I had to take half day leave to get it the paycheck. I did not dare to go to the shop alone, and I asked my brother to accompany me, as it was his off-day from work as well. When I got there, I didn't look her in the eyes, as I was still pissed at what her husband and she said about me. I just when to the counter, signed a slip, and she gave me my money for the six days that I worked at that shop. I was kind of happy when I saw her in the shop alone, and that she deserved it. Looks like the pay didn't appeal to anyone, if not I would have seen a new worker at the shop.
I have this friend that I cannot trust at all. She is always late, and it seems that I can't trust her with my things too. She loses them, and I really don't know what to say about her. I feel like I should stop befriending her as she seems like she is acting like a fair-weathered friend that I could somehow be without with. However, if I do so, I would have very little friends. It was somehow because of this that I was relived that I moved to Woodlands to avoid her, and that I would not need to associate with her that often. I don't what to say about her but I hope that she is conscious of her behaviors and attributes. I am somewhat disappointed in her, and I hope to avoid her as often as I can.
Oh well. Life is really like a box of chocolates - from what I can see for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment