I love my current part time job. I saw a purpose to help people, although the job scope is simple. My job revolves around printing statements about peoples assets - mainly their CPF statements (this only the Singaporeans would know), and provide answers to the customers about the several schemes that we have. Come next week I have to learn another new thing, so I am kinda worried about that. However, I am really happy about this job as there is another purpose, except for the money that is. My male supervisor calls the me and the part timers his sheep (小绵羊). I can tell that he is a very nice person, and that he would take care of us. Now I have more reasons to be happy to have such a part time job, and I could not ask for anything more.
Motivation is needed for the learning of programming and doing up my portfolio. These two projects take time, and now I have to work, but I will organize a timetable to do these two things. I have to do these stuff, as it would really benefit for my future, and inculcate more passion for the media industry. That is what I really hope - and I wished someone would push me from the back for this, but now I would have to do that on my own.
Note to self: Draw up timetable for programming and drawing sessions.
PS: I hope that I would have the time to do the two projects, and work harder at my job, and if someone, anyone out there can push me, that would really be a great help.
No comments:
Post a Comment