Thursday, September 4, 2008

stress..kinda

Now I have to learn something new in my job, and I don't really know if I am up to it. Although I always repeat myself to every customer when they sign up for their singpass (another thing that most Singaporeans will know), there is always a level of stress there as the customer will ask for other enquires, which many I would be unable to answer. I would also tend to mumble occasionally when I speak to the customers. I have to do my homework and read up on the information that they would most likely ask. Oh my... More homework now...

Another thing that I was stressed about is this colleague that tries to knock me for my money. During the first week at my job, she asked me to lend her my clothes, and that I didn't do. Later she asked me to lend her two bucks, and she took like two to three days to return. Just this week she asked me to lend her twenty bucks, to get a pregnancy test kit, and that I also didn't lend to as well. After that, just Wednesday she asked if I brought along my ATM card, and I said I didn't have it on me. See! This is how she tries to get money from me and I find it kind of despicable. She takes leave each week, and complains that she needs the money. The fact about buying a pregnancy kit makes me sick, as her religion does not allow her to have pre-marital sex. If she saw any chance to get pregnant, should she not have taken any precautions at all? I am sick of lying to her, and I just wanna give her a piece of my mine sometimes.She has so many sides of her that makes me kinda skeptical about who she really is, and seriously I am confused. I am trying to avoid her and it seems that I can't shake her off, and she just stays at the block across the road!

Oh my goodness...somebody save me!!

No comments: