Today was the worst day in my entire life. Remember the job that was paying me too low and I was complaining about it? I quit that job today, with fury and tears. Never in my entire life have I been cornered by two repulsive and disgusting individuals, and morally and verbally abused by any other person other than my family members. I am mortified that such people exist, without a care of someone's insecurities, and that they are people who are deaf, and morally incorrigible.
I walked right into the bookshop about 5 minutes to eleven in the morning. The female boss was there, and asked me why I reported for work so early today. I then sat down and told her that I wanted to tender my resignation. She then started asking why, and I told her - the insecurity when I am left to fend for myself, and the fact that I am always stressed at the end of each day as I am unable to balance the accounts. She bombarded me with details of how her other stuff did on the job. Like the hell I care. I went in and out of the shop three times, to let in on the fact that I wanted to quit with effect from today. On the third time I went into the shop, the female boss said that her husband wants to talk to me. I called my Mum, and my sec school buddy for advice, and I kept crying. When her husband came, the female boss text messaged me. I then went into the shop, and they were oblivious to my presence, until I came in front of them at the counter. Still eating their lunch, they talked to me and I broke down.
After humiliating me, I was told to leave my address for a cheque for my salary, and I stormed out of the front door. I cried for minutes, but on the way home when I slept in the bus, I almost forgotten it all.
These was the day I cried the most - all because of these two repulsive,incorrigible, deaf, unreasonable, mindless and selfish people. Luckily I quit the job, and I bloody hope I get the money.
To Lifei: Now I know how you felt when that Doreen lady scolded you. Now I feel the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment