On whether I should quit my current job. I'm only paid S$3.50 per hour, and I do not get extras when I worked on public holidays. I'm also left to fend for myself in the shop - which I am left all alone in for at least 6 hours or more. My buddies from secondary school advised me to quit the job - reason being I might not be able to defend myself if a armed man or woman comes into the shop and attempts a robbery, and that the pay is miserably low. After hearing their worries, I have come to realize these worries and now I'm thinking about it a lot. My buddies told me I could earn more with another job, and with less stress. I also have to travel quite far to get to the bookshop.
Oh well, and I made another boo-boo at work. There was S$100 more in the cash register against the records. I could not balance the accounts, and I was so stressed out and scared, and I have heartburn since I left the shop until now. I'm still thinking and I'm waiting for my Mum to ask her for some advice.
Wish me luck on the balancing of the accounts and on the conclusion of what I intend to do - to quit or not to quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment